Follow Us On Facebook
Nursing services through MSSCA are provided to children and adults with complex medical conditions, so that individuals may continue to reside in their homes in lieu of nursing facility placement.
- Meet with individuals and families to assess potential eligibility for services
- Provide technical assistance and training to families and staff providing direct support
- Develop a plan of care to address ongoing medical issues to maintain an optimal level of health
- Monitor the quality of services delivered
- Evaluate service outcomes
Sources of Funding:
- Medicaid Home and Community Based Waiver (HCBW)
- Private Pay
Costs of services paid for through Medicaid HCBW. Individuals must first be selected or “drawn” for a Medicaid HCBW by the State of Alaska, SDS.